Skip to main content

One Direction, Reindeer and Baby Pics

37.

Hello my loves :D it's been a week, I'm sorry I haven't wrote to you guys since then, have you enjoyed the little 'break'? I've just been working so I haven't been filling my days with adventures to tell you all about, I so wish I had been that would have been AMAZING! 


Right I'm listening to...One Direction, now, stay with me a moment please. I've never bought an album of theirs before, I've not been overly fond of their songs but when I heard Steal My Girl, well, they've converted me and I bought their new album Four...the deluxe version. I LOVE IT!!! I can't compare it to their previous albums because I've not heard them but yeah, I love this one. Don't be thinking I'm going to become 1D mad by the way! Let's say 'I'm going through a phase'.


The second thing I've bought and love is the book The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion. I'm not a huge reader of books but I read The Rosie Project and thought it was so so funny and it wasn't difficult for me to read and keep up with and I had heard there was a second book out there in the world but I just hadn't gone to find it and then I found it at work sitting nicely on the shelf. For most of the afternoon I was telling myself to remember to buy it and I did :D I've only got to chapter 5 so far but so far so good :D so YOU, I urge you to first buy The Rosie Project, read it, love it and then join me in reading The Rosie Effect :D


LOOK there I am feeding a reindeer, OMG they are absolutely adorable! I want one, please someone, get me one? Our local garden centre has the most amazing Christmas stuff, they go all out each year and it's always amazing to look at. And this year they have two baby reindeer and you can feed them :D I think I'm gonna go back tomorrow and see them again, and to take some photos of all the pretty Christmassy things they have to show you guys :) 


 Today I bought the Eternal Gold 24hr Colour Tattoo eyeshimmer/shadow. I have the Pink Gold one and wear it almost everyday because it's so nice so today in Boots, while buying eyeliner and concealer I cheekily bought myself the gold one. As soon as I got home I needed to see how it looked and gollygosh its AMAZING. The gold is so glittery and teamed with the pink shadow they really work well together, I've found my new look for the time being :D What do you think? I really wish I could be one of those who suit a very natural look, very minimal and pretty. Unfortunately I look ill if I don't pile it on, but that might be because I'm not used to me looking like that, does that make sense?


Guess who that is???? YES ME!! When I went to see Dad yesterday he had a couple of pictures to show me and this was one :D he showed me a shoebox he has and we had a rummage through it and we found some right gems!! Mostly of my brothers so I won't publish them on here because they are so so funny yet embarrassing! My favourite is of them both dressed up as clowns...being the youngest child I think your parents get a bit bored of taking the same pictures they took with the two older ones so my embarrassing baby pictures are few and far between *chuckles* But I thought I'd share this one with you all :) 


Oh loves, that's been my week, those are some of my favourite things about this week. What are some of your favourite things from the week? 

Much love
Beth xx

p.s to leave a comment select the name/URL option in the drop down menu. 













Comments

  1. I saw and heard one direction on T.V. and actually at my age I really liked them and were great talking to their host..and your face is so pretty i bet you could not ever wear any make up at all the pic was cute would be nice to see more. for now i will say by gotta make supper here across the pond

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This may upset you...

50. Hello my loves. WOW we've made it to the fiftieth blog post, if you're reading this one and you've read all of the ones before, thank you for sticking with me and my public diary entries. If you are new to my posts then Hello and welcome to my life, my little world of, well, I'm not to sure...this. I'm listening and watching Sia - Elastic Heart, I absolutely love this song and I love the video! It's so incredibly powerful , I watch it without knowing what it is that is keeping me so drawn to it (maybe Shia's body...) but seriously please go and watch it, don't read the comments of the video if it's the first time you're watching it and let me know what you believe it is portraying. I won't tell you what I believe because I don't want my view to alter what you may initially feel.      I feel like it might be a good time to update you guys on my Dad. By the way, everything I write is solely my feelings and from my point of vie

In difficulty there is strength and laughter

53. Hello my loves... This may seem like a very strange time, some may think I shouldn't write at all right now but as I'm just sat here, waiting, I feel I should (plus I've been given permission from my sister Kellie and Rob) On Wednesday 4th February, which seems like a lifetime ago, I got a phone call to say things with Dad had took a turn and we all needed to get to the home as time was looking short. I can't explain the fear that was going through me. The panic was so strong I was physically shaking until i got to the home to see him.  I had no idea what to expect, what had happened or what was going to happen, I just had to go with it. I guess we all do when faced with these extremes.  I have to admit I was pretty shocked to see that once the sedation had worn off he was back to his smiley self, even dancing along to the music.  But we knew it was serious when they said he was now completely nill by mouth, no food, no liquid.  An influx of fa

Our story with MND so far..

6.  These are my feelings and my thoughts, no one else's, just mine. In June 2013 my Dad was dealt the card of Motor Neurone Disease, a horrible disease. MND attacks the central nervous system and causes muscles to weaken and waste away. People with MND have to struggle everyday with activities that wouldn't have affected them before. It can be different with each person but sadly the outcome is always the same, there are no survivors, only true fighters! There is no cure... In some cases of MND the person can also have Frontotemporal Dementia. A less common form of dementia but nevertheless devastating. My Dad also has this... I first realised that something wasn't quite right around January 2013, my dad and I were sat in a cafe and he couldn't open a folded lottery ticket my exact words to him were "can't you use for hands or something" his reply was "no, my hand has got really weak" I asked him to make a fist with his right han