Skip to main content

It's all about the eyes!

38.

My loves, I feel weird because it's Wednesday and I should have been at work yesterday but I wasn't so I feel like it's Tuesday but it's Wednesday! So because on Wednesday's I don't start work till later on I thought I'd do a quick picture 'tutorial' of my eye make-up which featured briefly in my previous blog. Listening to 1D again...need help!



Those are the four items I have used to have my eyes the way they are today, and it really doesn't take that long. Ignore the Rimmel London eye shadows, I don't know why I added them in the picture :/


Firstly I start off with the base of my make up all done and dusted, foundation, concealer, powder and blusher. I will list the names of the products at the end of the blog for you :)



Right then, firstly I use the Eternal Gold 24h Colour Tattoo eye shadow? eye shimmer? Anyway I literally just dab my finger into the shadow and gently dab that onto my eyelid. If you wait a couple of seconds for it to dry slightly you can go back and add more to build it up so it adds more shimmer.



 I then get the Pink Gold 24h Colour Tattoo and again dab some onto my finger and apply that to the outer corner of the eye and along the crease of the lid. This adds a lovely two-toned colour effect to your eye make-up and those two colours work really well with each other. 


Now this step is purely personal preference because I know not everyone loves eye-liner, I just need to use it, otherwise I look some what ill! I used the Rimmel London Exaggerate eye-liner. I actually used a brush to get my liner like this today, I started applying it in the inner corner and slowly went along the eye line making it thicker and into a wing on the outer corner. I love winged eye-liner! I don't go under my bottom eye line because that can look quite heavy, maybe for a big night out you could try that look for a more dramatic effect. 


Mascara, Mascara, Mascara! You can never have too much mascara...okay you can but shh. I use the Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Retro Glam mascara. I absolutely LOVE this mascara, it really lifts the flashes. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to get their flashes noticed by others :)
I apply mascara to both top and bottom lashes. I find by doing this it makes my eyes look so much bigger. Love it!!


 Cheeky close up of my eyes for you there (I was pulling a face from a bad angle)


 And then we are done!! A bit of nude lippy and that's the completed look. Great look for both day and night. I reckon to add a further wow to your eyes, some false eyelashes! 

Hope you like.
Much love

Beth xx

Products used:

Foundation - Max Factor Skin Luminizer (Light Ivory) 
Concealer - Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch (Nude)
Powder - Rimmel London Stay Matt (Transparent) 
Blush - B.Glowing Shimmer Block (196 Blush)

Comments

  1. Hi Beth, I love your blogs this one makes me smile, and love the faces ha ha love Suey x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suey :D it makes me happy you enjoy reading them xxx

      Delete
  2. You look stunning xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This may upset you...

50. Hello my loves. WOW we've made it to the fiftieth blog post, if you're reading this one and you've read all of the ones before, thank you for sticking with me and my public diary entries. If you are new to my posts then Hello and welcome to my life, my little world of, well, I'm not to sure...this. I'm listening and watching Sia - Elastic Heart, I absolutely love this song and I love the video! It's so incredibly powerful , I watch it without knowing what it is that is keeping me so drawn to it (maybe Shia's body...) but seriously please go and watch it, don't read the comments of the video if it's the first time you're watching it and let me know what you believe it is portraying. I won't tell you what I believe because I don't want my view to alter what you may initially feel.      I feel like it might be a good time to update you guys on my Dad. By the way, everything I write is solely my feelings and from my point of vie

In difficulty there is strength and laughter

53. Hello my loves... This may seem like a very strange time, some may think I shouldn't write at all right now but as I'm just sat here, waiting, I feel I should (plus I've been given permission from my sister Kellie and Rob) On Wednesday 4th February, which seems like a lifetime ago, I got a phone call to say things with Dad had took a turn and we all needed to get to the home as time was looking short. I can't explain the fear that was going through me. The panic was so strong I was physically shaking until i got to the home to see him.  I had no idea what to expect, what had happened or what was going to happen, I just had to go with it. I guess we all do when faced with these extremes.  I have to admit I was pretty shocked to see that once the sedation had worn off he was back to his smiley self, even dancing along to the music.  But we knew it was serious when they said he was now completely nill by mouth, no food, no liquid.  An influx of fa

Our story with MND so far..

6.  These are my feelings and my thoughts, no one else's, just mine. In June 2013 my Dad was dealt the card of Motor Neurone Disease, a horrible disease. MND attacks the central nervous system and causes muscles to weaken and waste away. People with MND have to struggle everyday with activities that wouldn't have affected them before. It can be different with each person but sadly the outcome is always the same, there are no survivors, only true fighters! There is no cure... In some cases of MND the person can also have Frontotemporal Dementia. A less common form of dementia but nevertheless devastating. My Dad also has this... I first realised that something wasn't quite right around January 2013, my dad and I were sat in a cafe and he couldn't open a folded lottery ticket my exact words to him were "can't you use for hands or something" his reply was "no, my hand has got really weak" I asked him to make a fist with his right han