Skip to main content

House and best friend wedding :D

56.

Hello my loves, it feels like its been a very long time since my last post but it really wasn't that long ago. I'm currently listening to a singer on YouTube called Rusty Clanton, his song Novels is such a beautiful song I just keep playing it over and over again. Please go and listen to it. 

I sit here waiting for my hair to dry so I can curl it thinking to myself of all the things I want to say but realising there isn't much in my mind to put out there. There's no poems in my mind or profound words that I feel I must say but this is me so we'll just see how this post goes shall we. 

-----------------------------

With all that has happened I feel very mixed up, it's like my mind keeps contradicting itself and I'm not really sure what's going on. I feel like I'm in the room but I'm not there, I'm not paying attention but I'm pretending to be. It's weird and I don't know if people can tell. I wonder if the people around me can tell I'm talking less, or that my smiles aren't 100% felt within my heart. Or is my mind making me feel like I'm like this when I'm actually exactly the same as I have always been? But deep in my heart I can feel that I'm different, it's like I can actually feel a piece of myself missing and I'm trying to mask that as much as I possibly can. 

I'll be honest with you my loves, I hate crying or being upset in front of people because I don't want people to see me vulnerable but this situation, losing a parent hurts like a bitch! And it's so hard trying to be strong when vulnerability is desperately trying to creep out.  Tomorrow (Tuesday) is my Dad's funeral, after almost a month since he passed we can finally say our goodbyes, maybe once I say goodbye for the last time this fuzziness in my head will settle a little bit. Trust me when I say I'll be fighting those tears like Tyson in a boxing match. 


Dad, I love you!

-----------------------------

My loves I have positive news...WE'VE GOT A HOUSE :D Yes yes me and Roberto are now home owners and we are currently decorating the place so we can move in within the next 2 weeks all being well. I held off telling you all because I didn't want to jinx things but now I'm so so happy to be telling you all this. And I really hope you lovelies are happy for us, because I'm happy for us. A new start, a new chapter to start writing and enjoying. Oh loves <3 


 Oh loves <3 

-----------------------------

Finally I just want to say at the weekend I saw my beauty of a friend married :D My heart is filled of joy and happiness for her. We've known each other for 9 whole years. It's crazy to think about how we were back when we first met at 16/17, the times we awkwardly stood at the back of gigs because we fancied the guys in the band. Going to Spiders nightclub with wayyy to much eye-liner on, getting matching G-Twins tattoos, to this day I still don't think if we know for sure if we we're called that by our tutor. We practically spent every single day together doing nothing but laughing all the time. And now we are both married, she has a beautiful little girl who melted my heart when I saw her at the weekend. We don't see each other enough because life just passes us by before we know it but I hold her dear to my heart, always have and always will. 

Rachie I wish both you and Phil a fabtabulous life together filled with happiness, laughter, love and amazing memories. 
<3



Much love
Beth xxx

p.s to leave a comment select the name/URL option in the drop down menu :)

Comments

  1. I had to do a double take on that last pic Beth, you look so different now, you will be full of mixed emotions at the mo, you are a lovely thoughtful young lady, and I wish you love and happiness in this next chapter of yours and Robs lives, your dad will always be in your heart x x x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This may upset you...

50. Hello my loves. WOW we've made it to the fiftieth blog post, if you're reading this one and you've read all of the ones before, thank you for sticking with me and my public diary entries. If you are new to my posts then Hello and welcome to my life, my little world of, well, I'm not to sure...this. I'm listening and watching Sia - Elastic Heart, I absolutely love this song and I love the video! It's so incredibly powerful , I watch it without knowing what it is that is keeping me so drawn to it (maybe Shia's body...) but seriously please go and watch it, don't read the comments of the video if it's the first time you're watching it and let me know what you believe it is portraying. I won't tell you what I believe because I don't want my view to alter what you may initially feel.      I feel like it might be a good time to update you guys on my Dad. By the way, everything I write is solely my feelings and from my point of vie

In difficulty there is strength and laughter

53. Hello my loves... This may seem like a very strange time, some may think I shouldn't write at all right now but as I'm just sat here, waiting, I feel I should (plus I've been given permission from my sister Kellie and Rob) On Wednesday 4th February, which seems like a lifetime ago, I got a phone call to say things with Dad had took a turn and we all needed to get to the home as time was looking short. I can't explain the fear that was going through me. The panic was so strong I was physically shaking until i got to the home to see him.  I had no idea what to expect, what had happened or what was going to happen, I just had to go with it. I guess we all do when faced with these extremes.  I have to admit I was pretty shocked to see that once the sedation had worn off he was back to his smiley self, even dancing along to the music.  But we knew it was serious when they said he was now completely nill by mouth, no food, no liquid.  An influx of fa

Our story with MND so far..

6.  These are my feelings and my thoughts, no one else's, just mine. In June 2013 my Dad was dealt the card of Motor Neurone Disease, a horrible disease. MND attacks the central nervous system and causes muscles to weaken and waste away. People with MND have to struggle everyday with activities that wouldn't have affected them before. It can be different with each person but sadly the outcome is always the same, there are no survivors, only true fighters! There is no cure... In some cases of MND the person can also have Frontotemporal Dementia. A less common form of dementia but nevertheless devastating. My Dad also has this... I first realised that something wasn't quite right around January 2013, my dad and I were sat in a cafe and he couldn't open a folded lottery ticket my exact words to him were "can't you use for hands or something" his reply was "no, my hand has got really weak" I asked him to make a fist with his right han